At The Store we are in partnership with community agencies that serve as a referral hub for most of our Two-Generation grant-eligible families. If you are seeking grocery help AND are already a client of an existing referral partner, please connect with your agency and have them reach out to us. You can find a list of our current referral partners below.
Here is a list of our official referral partners:
- YWCA-Weaver Domestic Violence Shelter
- Safe Haven
- Amerigroup (select members)
- Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
- Centennial’s Women’s Hospital
- Edgehill CommunityPartners
- End Slavery TN
- Community Achieves-Margaret Allen
- Catholic Charities
WALK-IN ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance and are NOT connected to one of our referral agencies you may still be eligible to receive groceries from The Store.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will need to bring proof of income and identification that matches the name and identity on your proof of income. To see a list of what we accept as proof of income please view here. Please be prepared to have names and date of births for everyone in the household. They do not have to be present, but we will need their information.
- You can stop by The Store during our operational hours: Thursday-Friday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm and Saturday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. No appointment is necessary.
- We are currently operating as curbside pickup only. This means grocery bags will be pre-prepared based on family size. When you arrive, you will pull into a parking space and fill out a short intake form. One of our staff members will then bring the groceries out to you.
- You should expect to be at The Store 10-15 minutes. You can expect fresh produce, canned goods, frozen meat or entrée meal, milk, and other staple items.
HOW TO BECOME A REFERRAL PARTNER